Information on the processing of personal data of authors, reviewers and other participants of the publishing process
Due to the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC
(GDPR), we kindly inform You that Your personal data are processed by the “CM” Publishing House ul. G. Narutowicza 35, 96-300 Żyrardów, while contact with the Publisher is also possible at the e-mail address oficynawydawniczaCM@pzpr.eu, or telephone number:
(46) 855 47 09.
We further inform You that:
- Your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the publishing process.
- The recipient of your personal data will be Collegium Masoviense - Higher School of Health Sciences in Żyrardów.
- Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the publishing process and after its completion for a period consistent with the legal provisions applicable in this respect.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, transfer the data, raise objections or withdraw Your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (if processing takes place on the basis of consent) .
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO) - if you feel that the processing of personal data violates the provisions on the protection of personal data.
- Data shared by You will not be subject to disclosure to third parties.
- Data shared by you will not be profiled.
- The data controller will not transfer personal data to a third country or an international organization.